Antique Victorian diamond gypsy ring in 18-carat gold, hallmarked Birmingham 1880
1 in stock
I love Victorian jewellery when it has strong clean lines, such as those of this diamond gypsy ring hallmarked for 1880.
This was a period of elaborate ornamentation in the arts, so it is refreshing to find rare examples like this that look modern at first glance.
I am always struck by what good value for money these rings can be, given the intrinsic value of the gold and gemstones, plus the hours of skilled craftsmanship that went into creating them.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with a round old brilliant cut diamond
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 6.7mm tall
• Weight is 4.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)