SOLD: Victorian diamond gypsy ring, hallmarked Birmingham 1880
Out of stock
I love Victorian jewellery when it has strong clean lines, such as those of this diamond gypsy ring hallmarked for 1880.
This was a period of elaborate ornamentation in the arts, so it is refreshing to find rare examples like this that look modern at first glance.
I am always struck by what good value for money these rings can be, given the intrinsic value of the gold and gemstones, plus the hours of skilled craftsmanship that went into creating them.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with a round old brilliant cut diamond
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 6.7mm tall
• Weight is 4.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique gold rings have sold
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)