Antique Victorian diamond and 15-carat gold earrings, from about 1885
1 in stock
Drop earrings epitomise 19th century jewellery. This pretty diamond-set pair in 15-carat yellow gold come from about 1885, when small earrings were in fashion.
Each has a central raised oval
set with a rose cut diamond, which is surrounded by star engraving.
The outer oval is curved and has a scalloped edge. A line of filigree adds further detail.
Though they look quite substantial, they’re hollow, like all earrings from this time. So they’re light to wear.
The gold retains its original matte finish.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with two rose cut diamonds
• Approximately 2.5cm (nearly one inch) long, not including hooks; 1.3cm (just over half an inch) wide
• Weight is 5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)