Antique Victorian carved Whitby jet boot with rose gold, from about 1890
1 in stock
This late 19th century boot is quintessentially Victorian.
Carved from a single piece of Whitby jet, it’s far larger than most of its type and is charming from every angle.
The rose gold top is pleasing, too.
Pieces like this are sought after by collectors of Whitby jet – fossilised wood a million years in the making that is both light and smooth, so it can be polished to a high shine.
Or perhaps you know someone who adores shoes?
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Handmade in carved Whitby jet, with nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 36mm tall, 29.5mm wide, 10.1mm deep
• Weight is 5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other antique jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)