Antique Victorian carnelian fede signet ring, hallmarked Birmingham 1899
1 in stock
Here’s a fede ring that can be worn by both men and women. It’s difficult to find Victorian men’s rings today – and this is one that will suit a woman’s hand as well.
It’s fully hallmarked for 15-carat gold, Birmingham 1899.
The centre is set with an oval carnelian, which is set on the diagonal. A hand supports either side.
Note the position of the hands, with one facing up and the other down. This balances the shape of the ring in a way that wouldn’t be possible if the hands were mirror images. It’s clever design.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with a polished carnelian (cornelian)
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 6.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
• Note: the other antique ring has sold
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)