Victorian cabochon garnet pendant, circa 1880
1 in stock
This richly glowing Victorian cabochon garnet pendant from about 1880 has a glass locket back with the original woven hair intact.
The cabochon is quite deep, helping to create that dazzling red hue.
The 15-carat gold setting of interwoven circles is a beautiful complement.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with a bright red round cabochon-cut natural garnet, with woven hair in the locket back
• Approximately 3.7cm long, 2.5cm wide
• Weight is 8.6 grams
• In very good antique condition – the bale is contemporary to the pendant but not original
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other antique jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)