Antique Victorian cabochon garnet pendant from about 1880, with antique gold chain
1 in stock
This richly glowing Victorian cabochon garnet pendant from about 1880 comes with an accompanying antique Prince of Wales-link chain.
The pendant has a glass locket back with the original woven hair intact.
The cabochon is quite deep, helping to create that dazzling red hue.
The 15-carat gold setting of interwoven circles is a beautiful complement
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with a bright red round cabochon-cut natural garnet, with woven hair in the locket back
• Pendant approximately 3.7cm long, 2.5cm wide
• Chain is just under 15 1/2 inches (39cm) long
• Weight of pendant is 8.6 grams, chain is 4.2 grams
• In very good antique condition: the bale is contemporary to the pendant but not original
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)