Here’s a fancy curb link bracelet from about 1900. It’s handmade in 15-carat gold – a soft rose gold at the raised centre and yellow gold at the outside.
It fastens with a box clasp, typical of the period, and will fit a medium to large wrist.
I’ve shown it worn with other antique bracelets from the late Victorian era. But it also mixes well with modern jewellery because of its form – its simple repeated links.
Of course, it looks terrific on its own, too. It’s one you can wear every day.
I like this variation on a curb link – a bit more sophisticated than most.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow and rose gold
• Approximately 7 3/4 inches (9.5cm) long, 1/4 inch (7mm) wide
• Weight is 17.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the other gold bracelets are for sale – please get in touch if you’d like to know about any of them
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.