Antique Victorian Bohemian garnet ball and gold earrings, from the 1870s
Out of stock
These mid to late Victorian Bohemian garnet earrings started life as a pair of hat or cloak pins.
They’ve been rescued to live again as a stunning pair of fiery red ball earrings.
Please note that they’re weighty, given their original purpose. The hooks and caps are modern additions of nine-carat gold.
The garnets are very well cut and close set too, adding to the liveliness.
And the art that has gone into assembling the finely graduated gemstones is a joy to behold.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade with rose cut Bohemian garnets and nine-carat yellow gold tops and caps
• Approximately 32mm (1 1/4 inch) in height, not including ear wires; 24.5mm (1 inch) wide
• Weight is 26.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)