Here’s a staple in a wardrobe of antique and vintage gold jewels – a substantial but not heavy looking good gold chain to display pendants and lockets.
This handcrafted English 15-carat gold example is stamped on every one of its curb links. It retains its original barrel clasp.
Jewels made in 15-carat gold predate 1932, when it ceased to be a British gold standard and 14-carat was adopted, bringing the country into line with most of the rest of the world.
The colour is rich – this chain has had very little wear – and retains its original matte finish.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 17 inches (43cm) long, link is 3.5mm wide
• Weight is 16.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique locket is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.