SOLD: Victorian gold earrings, circa 1880
Out of stock
Here’s a great example of Victorian earrings – they’re from about 1880 – which would look so right with contemporary jewels.
The design uses simple geometric elements and there is no surface ornamentation.
Their size makes them perfect for everyday wear.
And the gold is a particularly rich hue of 15-carat – it retains a wonderful bloomed appearance.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat bloomed yellow gold
• Approximately 2.8cm long (not including hooks), 1.7cm wide
• Weight is 4.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the antique chains have sold but I have others available – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)