Antique Victorian 15-carat gold earrings from about 1880
1 in stock
Here’s a great example of Victorian earrings – they’re from about 1880 – which would look so right with contemporary jewels.
The design uses simple geometric elements and there is no surface ornamentation.
Their size makes them perfect for everyday wear.
And the gold is a particularly rich hue of 15-carat – it retains a wonderful bloomed appearance.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat bloomed yellow gold
• Approximately 2.8cm long (not including hooks), 1.7cm wide
• Weight is 4.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: the antique chains are for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)