Antique turquoise and diamond cross in 18-carat gold, circa 1880
1 in stock
Here’s an imposing cross from the end of the 19th century. It’s set with old-cut diamonds and turquoise cabochons in 18-carat rose gold.
It has been handcrafted in heavy-gauge gold but it’s not too heavy to wear, as the pierced work gives a lightness to its feel as well as its appearance.
The pendant isn’t marked but is more like French work than English work, I believe. It could be from one of a number of other countries.
The combination of turquoise, diamonds and gold is beautiful – a favourite in so many periods.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat rose gold
• Seven natural Persian turquoise cabochons
• 13 old cut diamonds
• Approximately 8cm (3 1/4 inches) tall including original bale, 5cm (2 inches) wide
• Weight is 14.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique gold chains are for sale separately
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)