Antique Scottish silver earrings with carnelian and bloodstone, from about 1875
1 in stock
I have always had a passion for antique earrings, particularly statement Victorian ones.
This splendid Scottish pair from about 1875 would go into my collection if the colours suited me. My loss can be someone else’s gain.
The backs are closed, an important detail, as the length makes them quite visible.
They have lots of movement when worn, as each element is separately articulated.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Set with four carnelian (cornelian) stones and two bloodstones
• Approximately 4.5cm (1 3/4 inches) long, not including ear hooks; 1.4cm (just over 1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 4.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)