Antique peridot, ruby and diamond ring with floral engravings, circa 1900
1 in stock
Here’s an appealing 18-carat gold ring from about 1900. The design shows an Art Nouveau influence in the floral shoulder work.
I love the colour combination of the apple-green peridot with ruby accent stones. Tiny rose-cut diamonds embellish the silver top setting on the outside edge of the bands.
The tapered shape is flattering if you have wider fingers.
It’s reminiscent of French jewellery from the time, though there are no marks.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat rose gold with a silver top setting
• Set with a peridot, two rubies and rose-cut diamonds
• Size approximately 7 3/4 or P, but easily resized free of charge
• Ring face 12.7mm (half an inch) tall
• Weight is 3.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)