Antique natural pearl pendant/brooch in 18-carat gold, from about 1890
1 in stock
This pretty late 19th century 18-carat gold pendant/brooch epitomises the late Victorian period.
Half pearl-set jewels such as this were the height of middle class fashion. Shapes were often round and deep, as here. And the cluster centre surrounded by rays is a variation on the popular celestial and floral themes of the day.
The original drop-down bale is typical, so it can be easily worn as a pendant or brooch.
All the pearls are original and lustrous, with an appealing creamy white hue, complemented by the rich yellow gold setting.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with lustrous cream matching natural pearls
• Approximately 23.4mm in diameter
• Weight is 5.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)