Antique mid-Victorian turquoise brooch in rose gold, from about 1875
1 in stock
Some people admire antique turquoise that has discoloured over time. Not me: I like it to be pristine. People age but jewellery doesn’t have to!
This brooch from about 1875 showcases vibrant and well-matched stones from Persia – at the time the only source of turquoise for European jewellers.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat rose gold
• Natural turquoise cabochons
• Approximately 3.3cm in diameter
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)