Antique mid-Victorian Etruscan Revival gold earrings, circa 1850s/1860s
1 in stock
- A pair of 15-carat bloomed gold mid-Victorian Creole hoop earrings, probably from the 1850s or 1860s.
Early interpretations of the Etruscan Revival style like these tend to have delicate filigree work decorating the surface. Later examples are usually heavier, more muscular and geometric;
And English Victorian earrings tend to have closed backs like these. Often American-made examples are open at the back.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 3.3cm (1.3 inches) long, 1.24cm (0.49 inches) wide
• Weight is 3.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Note: the antique box is not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)