Antique mid-Victorian coral cameo ring in 15-carat gold, from about 1870
1 in stock
Here’s a wonderful coral cameo ring, and it’s something a man could wear.
The subject appears to be a handsome Roman or Greek from antiquity.
It was common to use classical subjects in cameos of the 19th century – as it was in the Renaissance, the first great period for ancient revivalist jewellery.
The colour is intense, the condition excellent and the cameo is beautifully complemented by the high-carat gold original setting, with its attractive engraved border.
A woman could also happily wear this marvellous ring – but I was so pleased to find a jewel for male collectors that I had to emphasise its universal appeal.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with a carved coral cameo
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Just over 1 inch (2.7cm) tall, just over 3/4 inch (1.9cm) wide
• Weight is 13.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique coral beads are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about them (the gold bracelet has sold)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)