Antique mid-Victorian Bohemian garnet earrings, from about 1870
1 in stock
My heart beats faster when I buy great earrings. Substantial mid-Victorian garnet ones like these have always been hard to find.
Their shape reminds me of butterflies and these earrings do flutter – there is plenty of movement in the articulated sections.
And the central cabochons have a vibrancy you only find in old stones.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in “garnet gold” – low-carat gold
• Set with cabochon and rose-cut garnets
• Approximately 5cm (nearly 2 inches) long, 2.5cm (just under 1 inch) wide
• Total weight is 7.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)