Antique mid-Victorian 15-carat gold collar, 20 inches, from about 1880
1 in stock
I was very tempted to keep this wonderful mid-Victorian collar. I love the clean bold design.
It almost looks mid-20th century Italian but is definitely from 1880, or thereabouts, and is probably English. The construction is hollow and handmade.
It’s fabulous worn on its own, forming a perfect circle round the neck – or you can change the look entirely by hanging a suitably large pendant or locket, causing the collar to form a dramatic vee.
Which way would you prefer to wear it? On its own or setting off a splendid pendant or locket?
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 20 inches (51cm) long, 3/5 inch (1.6cm) wide
• Weight is 40.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition: there is minor discolouration on one side of the clasp
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique chalcedony cross is for sale separately (the locket is from my personal collection). Please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)