Antique late Victorian sterling silver pendant with locket back, hallmarked 1890
1 in stock
Here’s a sterling silver pendant with a locket back for a photo. Not many of these exist – full lockets are a lot more common.
It’s hallmarked Birmingham 1890.
The surface is profusely decorated with both applied and engraved patterns. One marvels at the time and skill involved in such a relatively modest piece.
It’s looks great on a silver collar from the same period, as we have shown it. But it would also work well on a finer or longer chain, or on a velvet ribbon.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Handmade in sterling silver
• Approximately 6.25cm (2 1/2 inches) long including original bale, 3.6cm (nearly 1 1/2 inches) wide
• Weight is 8.9 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)