Antique late Victorian ruby and diamond ring from about 1880
1 in stock
An exceptional ruby and diamond three-stone ring from the late 19th century.
The beautiful unheated oval ruby is a clear, true red. The diamonds are white and bright. And the fine, handmade, 18-carat gold mount has deeply engraved shoulders.
My assistant fell more and more in love with this ring the longer she photographed it. The ruby appeared to turn a deeper shade against a lighter background – and she reckons it’s just impeccable from all angles.
It’s English, from about 1880.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and marked as such
• Natural unheated Thai ruby is estimated at 0.95 carats
• Two old European cut diamonds are estimated to total 0.70 carats, graded set as G-H/VS2 and SI2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $10,000
• Size approximately 5 3/4 or L, but easily resized free of charge
• Stones measure approximately 1.52cm (0.6 inches) across
• Weight is 3.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)