Here’s an impressive nine-carat rose gold antique watch chain.
It’s substantial, weighing 50 grams, and is a good wearable length at 15 1/2 inches, or 39cm.
The short extension chain of smaller curb links dropping to the T-bar is a nice touch, allowing charms and fobs to be hung at different lengths.
And the condition is excellent, showing no wear between the links, which are all stamped for nine-carat.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 15 1/2 inches (39cm) long, link is 6.6mm (just over 1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 50 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique necklaces are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.