Antique late Victorian pink sapphire and diamond ring from about 1900
1 in stock
This is a very interesting ring from about 1900, showing a mix of late Victorian and Edwardian styles in one piece.
The diamonds are finely claw set in platinum in a Tiffany setting – this was very modern for the time. The unheated pink sapphire is in a bezel with millegraining, reminiscent of the cut-down settings of Georgian times. The shoulders of the ring resemble a carved half hoop, with rich scrolled hand engraving – again popular in both the late Victorian and the Edwardian period.
I love the blending of the different elements.
And it’s still as crisp as the day it was made.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Rectangular cushion-cut natural untreated purplish pink sapphire estimated at 1.15 carats
• Two old European brilliant cut diamonds estimated to total 0.82 carats, graded set as H/SI2 & J/VS2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,750
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition: it’s as new
• Note: the antique boxes are not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)