Antique late Victorian peridot and diamond necklace, circa 1900
1 in stock
I love lots of things about this peridot and diamond necklace made around the turn of the 20th century.
The intense green brilliance of the stones is outstanding. The leaf and bud elements, highlighted by sparkling old-cut brilliants, are equally spaced on a simple belcher link chain in 18-carat yellow gold.
The workmanship is on a high level, as shown in the beautifully executed settings for the peridots.
The drops have a knife-edge setting, innovative at the time. It gave a lighter look to jewellery.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with seven graduated apple-green step-cut peridots
• Fourteen old-cut brillant diamonds in pairs adorn “leaves” above the green gems
• Necklace approximately 15 1/2 inches (39cm) long
• Central peridot is 10.5mm long, 8.4mm wide
• Weight is 15.8 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)