Antique late Victorian fancy-link gold guard chain from about 1890
1 in stock
I love the link on this late Victorian gold guard chain. Complex but not fussy, solid and robust, it has a timeless appeal.
It’s definitely English, as it bears an applied tag with a nine-carat mark near one end – typical for this type of long chain from around the end of the 19th century.
The colour is lovely too – neither yellow nor rose, it’s a shade in between, as is also often seen in antique gold from this era.
This chain looks beautiful on its own but it could be worn with a variety of pendants or lockets, even heavy ones.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat gold
• Approximately 57 inches (145cm) long
• Weight is 31.5 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)