Antique late Victorian fancy gold watch chain, 17 1/2 inches, from about 1900
1 in stock
The design of this lovely watch chain is very feminine, unlike most, and it’s longer than usual at 17 1/2 inches, or 44cm.
It’s an attractive colour of old nine-carat gold-rose, with traces of the original yellow gilding – often found on old pieces of English jewellery.
The large central ball is original, but there would have been a T-bar too. I rather like this variation without. The ball gives it cohesion but keeps the look pretty and soft.
I love it layered with other antique chains, as seen in one of the photos.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow and rose gold
• Approximately 17 1/2 inches (44cm) long
• Small balls in chain are 6.2mm (1/4 inch) wide
• Weight is 22 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the two other antique chains in the group shot have now sold, though I do have others in stock – please get in touch if you’d like information about them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)