This is such a wearable emerald and diamond bracelet. It’s from about 1900 – and it’s in its original fitted box, too.
The vivid emeralds and sparkly white diamonds are all set in 18-carat gold. The warmth of yellow gold framing the emeralds is wonderful.
The low, simple claw settings and curb link give the bracelet an unfussy look.
I especially love how these old mine-cut diamonds contrast with the vibrant green emeralds.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Five bright green natural emeralds total an estimated 1.05 carats
• Six old mine-cut diamonds total an estimated 1.10 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Comes in its original fitted box, from Thomas Wordley of St Swithin’s Lane in east London
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $11,000
• Approximately 6 3/4 inches long, 4.7mm wide
• Weight is 6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.