Antique late Victorian diamond earrings in 15-carat gold, from about 1900
1 in stock
Typical of the small earrings from the end of the 19th century, this diamond-set handmade pair in 15-carat gold are appealing and eye-catching.
Close examination shows an enormous amount of thoughtful design executed through skilled workmanship.
The tops are replacements, shown here by the slight variation in colour and the post rather than hook attachment.
It is so hard to get totally original earrings. I will occasionally accept sympathetic replacement tops if there is a suitable price adjustment.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with two lively diamonds
• Approximately 19.5mm (3/4 inch) long, 10mm wide
• Weight is 2.1 grams without butterflies
• In very good antique condition: the tops are replacements
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)