SOLD: Victorian cross with clover design, circa 1900
Out of stock
This sweet, hand-pierced cross with trefoil decoration from about 1900 is in a rich shade of antique 18-carat gold.
St Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint, is said to have used a sprig of clover to explain the holy trinity.
The three leaves of a shamrock are also said to symbolise faith, hope and love.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 4.5cm tall, 3cm wide
• Weight is 4.1 grams
• In very good antique condition: there are minor flaws in the gold only visible under close scrutiny
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)