Antique late Georgian seal fob pendant with solid bloodstone, in 18-carat gold
Out of stock
Restraint is a most appealing feature of late Georgian jewellery. The clean lines in this large eight-sided seal look so modern.
Beautifully balanced in its minimalism, it would be perfect worn with modern jewels as well as with other antique pieces, though it dates from the early 19th century.
Unusually, the handsome bloodstone extends the whole way up the seal, instead of there being the usual thin disc of stone set into the base.
I’ve never seen this before. Has anyone else out there?
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with a large bloodstone in deep green with flecks of red
• Approximately 3.76cm tall (not including top ring), 2.63cm wide
• Weight is 18.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)