Antique late Georgian ruby and natural pearl ring, circa 1835
1 in stock
A textbook example of a late Georgian ring. Flowers and shells can be seen among the rubies and natural pearls in an extended design on either side of the central cluster.
It was handcrafted in about 1835 in 15-carat gold.
It has lost its locket back containing a loved one’s hair. This is very common – the thin glass breaks easily. You can still see at the back the remains of it in an extra ring of gold.
The rubies glow, the pearls are beautifully matched, and the gold work and settings are crisp and unworn. This is a very pretty ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with three rubies and 12 well-matched natural pearls
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but could be resized free of charge
• Measures 2.05cm (0.81 inches) from pearl to pearl
• Weight is 3.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
• Note: the other rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them.
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)