Antique late Georgian pink sapphire and natural pearl flower ring, circa 1835
1 in stock
This is a pretty variation on a popular late Georgian style of ring. A small coloured stone, here a pink sapphire, is encircled by natural pearls.
Typically ornate shoulders sit on either side of the cluster – here each one is in the form of a flower and curled leaf.
The setting is high-carat gold, as you would expect in a quality example.
It no longer has its locket back but few examples have survived with this intact.
The pearls remain lustrous, well-matched and white.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with a pink sapphire surrounded by six natural pearls
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but it could be resized
• Weight is 1.9 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is a small chip on the centre stone
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)