SOLD: Gold-filled collar in rose and yellow gold
Out of stock
This late 19th century gold-cased collar looks lovely worn on its own or with a locket or other keepsake hanging from it. It’s probably American and from the 1890s.
It looks as though it is all gold as there is no apparent wear.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Gold-filled metal
• Approximately 37cm (14 inches) long, 9mm wide
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the antique pearl locket is for sale separately (the oval locket has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)