Antique Georgian Wedgwood blue jasperware bead necklace, circa 1800
1 in stock
Georgian Wedgwood jasperware beads are incredibly rare. There is a similar set in London’s V&A museum but I believe this strand to be better.
In excellent antique condition, it has a wearable length of 17 inches and dates from about 1800. The slight variations in colour speak to the beads being from this early period.
It’s likely that this necklace once had cut steel rondels between the flat disc-type beads and cut steel beads between the large round ones – I’ve added the gold beads so the jasperware doesn’t rub together.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in Wedgwood jasperware with gold beads and clasp
• Wearable length approximately 17 inches (43cm), round beads are 1/2 inch (13mm) wide
• Weight is 73 grams
• In excellent antique condition (the gold beads are not original)
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the smaller Wedgwood necklace is for sale separately, please get in touch if you’d like to know more.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)