Antique Georgian Revival flower basket diamond brooch, from about 1890
1 in stock
I couldn’t resist this pretty late 19th century brooch of a gold basket of flowers filled with diamond flowers. It’s just so wearable, in my opinion.
It’s in Georgian Revival style, so the diamonds are rose cuts, and the motif harks back to French jewels from the late 18th century.
The diamond setting is silver, typical of the late Victorian period.
There is a ring for a safety chain, positioned so I think a link could be added to wear this very appealing jewel as a pendant.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRES SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in high-carat yellow gold with a silver top setting
• Set with rose cut diamonds
• Approximately 29.8mm wide, 21.2mm tall
• Weight is 5.2 grams
• In very good antique condition: there are minimal signs of wear on the back
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the larger Georgian brooch is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)