Antique Georgian Revival old mine cut diamond cluster ring from about 1890
1 in stock
The old mine cuts on this Georgian Revival cluster ring from about 1890 throw a lot of rainbows. You can see them on this video:
It’s more substantial than a lot of rings of this kind – its face is a full half-inch across. If you love Georgian-style rings but usually find them too small and delicate to suit, you might want to consider this one.
The diamonds are in closed settings but are not foiled, so you won’t have to take it off to wash your hands.
It’s 18-carat gold with a platinum top and now a size 9 3/4 or T, though easily resized free of charge. It has particularly beautiful shoulders, too.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Central round old mine cut diamond is surrounded by seven smaller ones
• Size approximately 9 3/4 or T, but easily resized free of charge
• The face of the ring is half an inch (1.3cm) from diamond to diamond
• Weight is 6.3 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Note: the antique boxes are not included
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)