Antique Georgian fossilised coral heart necklace in 18-carat gold, circa 1780
1 in stock
Here’s a fine fossilised coral necklace, set in 18-carat gold, from about 1780. Very few of these fragile beauties have survived.
The coral stones are polished to an agate-like shine, and the feature clasp mirrors the central heart.
It’s stamped twice with what looks to be a rooster’s head – a continental mark unknown to me. (If you do recognise it I’d be very grateful to hear from you.)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with 11 pieces of polished fossilised coral
• Approximately 16 1/2 inches (42cm) wearable length
• Central heart is 1.75cm tall
• Weight is 7.8 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is slight wear on some of the links but the condition is remarkable given this jewel’s age and delicacy
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)