SOLD: Georgian fossilised coral heart necklace, circa 1780
Out of stock
Here’s a fine fossilised coral necklace, set in 18-carat gold, from about 1780. Very few of these fragile beauties have survived.
The coral stones are polished to an agate-like shine, and the feature clasp mirrors the central heart.
It’s stamped twice with what looks to be a rooster’s head – a continental mark unknown to me. (If you do recognise it I’d be very grateful to hear from you.)
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Set with 11 pieces of polished fossilised coral
• Approximately 16 1/2 inches (42cm) wearable length
• Central heart is 1.75cm tall
• Weight is 7.8 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is slight wear on some of the links but the condition is remarkable given this jewel’s age and delicacy
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)