SOLD: French diamond halo ring, circa 1915
Out of stock
Please don’t buy this it’s now on hold!
I’m excited to offer this beautiful French ring from about 1915.
The quality is lovely throughout.
The old European brilliant cut of about 1.46 carats is set in a fine platinum millegrained bezel, surrounded by a diamond set halo, with an attractive space between the two.
Three small diamonds on each side embellish the shoulders and band.
The mount is delicately hand-pierced and sits low on the hand, as one would expect from Edwardian/Belle Époque times.
Diamond cutting was evolving in this period, with the old European cut gradually moving towards a more modern form.
Note the small culet on the main diamond – this helps to give very good reflection from the white and lively centre.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Large old European brilliant cut diamond at centre estimated at 1.46 carats (graded set as H-I/VS1
• 22 old single cut round diamonds in border and six on shoulders estimated to total 0.39 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $32,000
• Size approximately 7 1/2 or O 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 12mm (just under 1/2 inch) in diameter
• Weight is 3.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the antique opal cluster ring is for sale separately (the three-stone ring has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)