Antique French 18-carat gold bracelet from about 1900
1 in stock
This striking French 18-carat yellow gold bracelet from the early years of the 20th century has a wonderful agelessness. It reminds me of 1950s creations by jewellers like Buccelatti.
The surface is heavily worked, giving a rich matte appearance. Each curling link has a series of deeply impressed ridges, forming a regular horizontal pattern of lines on the surface.
The joining long links are capped on each end with a ribbed rondel that continues the horizontal pattern.
Weighing a satisfying 30.4 grams, this is an antique robust enough to wear every day.
Enough of a statement to wear on its own, it would also work wonderfully as part of a stack.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Approximately 7 inches (17.8cm) long, 1.5cm (just over 1/2 inch) wide
• Weight is 30.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (my antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)