Antique Essex crystal and gold spaniel dog brooch, circa 1880
1 in stock
I couldn’t resist the appealing gaze of this adorable English springer spaniel.
I found him in London’s Portobello Road and brought him home to Sydney. I wonder if he’ll be adopted locally?
This is a top-quality reverse crystal intaglio – otherwise known as an Essex crystal. It’s deeply carved and there is no sign of oxidisation.
The simple, high-carat gold brooch setting is pleasing too. And it’s a good size.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Rock crystal centre has been carved and painted with great skill
• Approximately 1 inch (2.6cm) in diameter
• Weight is 10.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition: with no cracks or chips
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antiue box is not included)
• The terrier brooch is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like more information about it
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)