Antique Edwardian wood and sterling silver jewellery box, hallmarked Birmingham 1904
1 in stock
Here’s a lovely Edwardian silver and timber jewellery box.
The silver centre is based on Reynolds’ angels, a popular turn-of-the century motif based on a portrait by Sir Joseph Reynolds and seen on many English silver items.
The interior is lined in forest green velvet and silk, prettily ruched on the sides. It is hallmarked Birmingham 1904.
This would make a charming dressing table adornment to hold your most precious jewels.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in wood and sterling silver
• Approximately 14cm (5 1/2 inches) long and wide, 5cm (2 inches) deep
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift bag
• Note: the antique jewellery is for sale separately. Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)