SOLD: Edwardian two-row diamond ring, circa 1910
Out of stock
Two-row gem-set rings give great coverage across the finger.
This early 20th century diamond band is a generous width that looks marvellous on a broader finger.
A fine claw setting of platinum holds the old mine cut diamonds in a rich 18-carat yellow gold handcrafted mount.
The boat-shaped setting is flattering too, gently tapering into the band.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• 12 round old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 0.94 carats, graded set as H-K/SI & piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $7,250
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 4.7 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)