SOLD: Edwardian three-stone diamond ring, circa 1915
Out of stock
I was delighted to find this lovely Edwardian three-stone ring, with just under one and a half carats of old European cut diamonds.
Good quality unworn antique rings like this are becoming difficult to source.
The diamonds are white and lively, with a larger centre stone – providing a more pleasing look than three stones the same size.
The 18-carat yellow gold mount has a pretty heart-shaped platinum top setting, with split claws that hold the diamonds firmly but delicately in place.
As the stones are good old cuts the dispersion of light is high, throwing spectral colours at every angle.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Old European cut diamond at centre estimated at 0.56 carats, graded set as F-G/VS1
• Two old European cut diamonds on sides estimated to total 0.78 carats, graded set as G-H/VS1-VS2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $14,500
• Size approximately 4 1/2 or I 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.4 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: some of the other antique and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
I offer free worldwide express shipping, tracked and insured. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Direct bank transfer (Australian customers only)
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me immediately if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)