Antique Edwardian sapphire and diamond seven-stone ring, from about 1915
1 in stock
Here’s another sapphire and diamond ring that’s been newly added to my stock.
The sapphires are a typical Ceylonese colour – a bright mid-blue.
The construction is 18-carat yellow gold, with the stones set in white gold. This shows the diamonds without the tint of reflected yellow an all-gold setting would bring.
Delicate pierced sides add to the pretty early 20th century look.
It would make a lovely antique engagement or dress ring.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow and white gold
• Larger oval bright blue natural sapphire at centre estimated at 0.47 carats
• Two smaller oval bright blue natural sapphires estimated to total 0.35 carats
• Four round old cut diamonds estimated to total 0.12 carats, graded set as G-H/VS & piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,550
• Size approximately 6 1/4 or M, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 2.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
• Note: the other antique, Art Deco and vintage rings are for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)