Antique Edwardian sapphire and diamond cluster ring from about 1910
1 in stock
Here’s one of my favourite sapphire rings, of all the ones I’ve ever owned.
Untreated gemstones do look different to the standard modern heated ones. There are subtle differentiations within the stone which haven’t been evened out and given a glassy appearance through the heating.
Here there’s enough beautiful blue to dive into and lose yourself. I’ve dipped into it many times. I’ll be sorry when it sells!
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in platinum
• Bright royal blue squarish cushion cut untreated sapphire measures 7.16 x 7.07 x 4.35mm, estimated at 2.16 carats
• Twelve old mine cut diamonds estimated to total 1.20 carats, graded set as G-H/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $19,500
• Size approximately 6 1/2 or M 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Face of ring is 13mm wide
• Weight is 5.0 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not included)
• Note: some of the other rings are for sale separately (some have sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about any of them
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)