Antique Edwardian sapphire and diamond bangle in 15-carat gold, from about 1910
1 in stock
Here’s a typically Edwardian bangle from about 1910, set with a bright sapphire and two old-cut diamonds. It’s been handmade in 15-carat gold, which today still has its original bloomed finish.
What makes this bracelet typically Edwardian rather than late Victorian is the introduction of space between the elements, which gives the design lightness. The lines are also more free-flowing and delicate.
The overall impression is of a prettier and more feminine style of jewellery than the solid, at-times formidable character of 10 or 20 years earlier.
This will fit a small to medium wrist.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in 15-carat yellow gold
• Set with a bright blue sapphire and two old-cut diamonds
• Approximately 6cm (just under 2 1/2 inches) in diameter; central section is 1.6cm wide
• Weight is 8.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: the ruby bangle is for sale separately (the pearl one has sold). Please get in touch if you’d like information about it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)