Antique Edwardian ruby and diamond three-stone ring in gold and platinum
1 in stock
Here’s a good-quality 18-carat yellow gold ruby and diamond Edwardian ring from the early years of the 20th century.
The centre stone is a beautiful and clear red Burmese ruby. An old brilliant cut diamond sits on either side.
The fine bezel setting sets this ring apart from those with a more normal claw setting. The top is finely wrought in platinum, giving a delicacy not seen in modern bezel settings.
The sides, as in so many antique rings, are finely pierced, adding to the appeal. Here it almost seems that there are small crowns holding the gemstones in place.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX, FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Round native cut 6.4 x 6.0 x 3.13mm deep red natural Burmese ruby estimated at 0.86 carats
• Two old European cut diamonds estimated to total 0.95 carats, graded set as H-I/VS2
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $14,250
• Size approximately 6 or L 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Top of ring is 16.3mm from diamond to diamond
• Weight is 3.2 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)