Antique Edwardian ruby and diamond three-stone ring, circa 1910
1 in stock
Here’s a pretty Edwardian ruby and diamond three-stone ring from the early 20th century.
The platinum-topped yellow gold setting forms a neat triple halo around the stones.
Though the gems are small, they pack a punch because of their quality. The ruby is unheated, and has great clarity and brightness.
The millegrain setting is a pleasing finishing touch.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold and platinum
• Round mixed cut 4.5 x 2.4mm deep red natural untreated ruby estimated at 0.44 carats
• Two old round cut diamonds estimated to total 0.16 carats, graded set as H-I/SI
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $3,500
• Size approximately 8 1/2 or Q 1/2, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.1 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not included)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)