Antique Edwardian ruby and diamond seven-stone carved half hoop ring, hallmarked 1904
1 in stock
The unheated rubies in this lovely Edwardian ring are unusually vibrant in colour. They star in this hand-carved half hoop, fully hallmarked for Chester 1904.
Four small single cut diamonds set in a crossover design separate the rubies, adding a touch of white sparkle as a contrast to the rich red stones.
The rubies are very well matched. The warmth between them and the buttery yellow gold setting is most pleasing.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED; FREE RESIZING IF NEEDED
• Handmade in 18-carat yellow gold
• Larger natural untreated bright red ruby at centre estimated at 0.65 carats, two smaller ones are estimated to total 0.65 carats
•Four old single cut round diamonds estimated to total 0.08 carats, graded set as H/SI & piqué
• Comes with an independent insurance valuation for $5,000
• Size approximately 6 3/4 or N, but easily resized free of charge
• Weight is 3.1 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is slight abrading on the rubies
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique boxes are not for sale)
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)