Antique Edwardian ruby and diamond gold bangle, hallmarked Chester 1912
1 in stock
Looking very Victorian, but hallmarked Chester 1912, this style of jewellery lingered on through the Edwardian period but totally disappeared after the end of World War One in 1918.
This particular example is in amazingly unworn condition. The bracelet still retains its matte gold finish and shows no signs of wear.
Bright, good-colour little rubies, and a nice little rose-cut diamond complete the look.
FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRES SHIPPING, TRACKED AND INSURED
• Handmade in nine-carat yellow gold
• Set with four rubies surrounding a rose-cut diamond
• Inner circumference approximately 6 1/2 inches (16.5cm) – it is seen here on a large wrist
• Gemstone panel approximately 1.49cm (just over 1/2 inch) across
• Weight is 6.9 grams
• In very good antique condition: there is a small chip on the diamond only seen under 10x magnification
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box (the antique box is not for sale)
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately (some has sold) – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
I accept returns within 14 days if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I accept returns if you’re not delighted with your purchase.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)