Antique Edwardian rose-gold gate-link bracelet with a heart padlock, circa 1910
1 in stock
Here’s a great quality nine-carat English gate-link bracelet from about 1910.
The links are solid, making it sturdier than most antique bracelets, which are hollow.
The simple repeated pattern of curved and straight lines gives it a contemporary feel, and the colour is a rich rose gold.
Did you know that a heart padlock symbolised captured affection in the 19th century? In that sense an appealing old piece like this can be seen as an early prototype of the Cartier love bracelet.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX
• Handmade in nine-carat rose gold
• Approximately 7 1/2 inches (19cm) long, 10.1mm wide
• Weight is 19.6 grams
• In excellent antique condition
• Will come in a Karen Deakin gift box
• Note: some of the other jewellery is for sale separately – please get in touch if you’d like information about any of it
Please examine the photographs carefully – they form part of the description.
I’d be very happy to send more information and images. Layaway available.
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)